Polytetrafluoroethylene is widely used in mechanical, chemical, aviation, electrical and electronic, national defense, cutting-edge technology, medical, health, electrical insulation and other fields. Polytetrafluoroethylene has excellent chemical stability, can withstand all strong acids, strong bases, strong oxidants, and does not interact with various organic solvents.
What is the high chemical stability of PTFE Tube？
1.PTFE Tube has high chemical stability, which can withstand all strong acids, including aqua regia, hydrofluoric acid, concentrated hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, fuming sulfuric acid, organic acid, strong alkali, strong oxidant, reducing agent and various organic solvents.
2. The working temperature range can be - 80 ℃ - 280 ℃ for a long time. It works at freezing temperature without embrittlement and does not melt at high temperature.
3. Excellent non adhesion excellent anti adhesion, the inner wall of the pipe does not adhere to colloids and chemicals, so there is no dirt layer in the pipe.
4. Excellent electrical insulation performance PTLE is a highly non-polar material with good dielectric properties, large resistance and dielectric constant of about 2.0. It is small in all electrical insulation materials, and its temperature and frequency changes have little influence on it.
5. Excellent thermal stability PELE has a very high non combustibility, its oxygen limit index is higher than 95, it can only melt on the flame, will not form droplets, and can only be carbonized.
6. Moisture resistance: the surface of PTFE film is free from water and oil, and it is not easy to contaminate the solution in the production process. If there is a small amount of dirt, it can be removed by simple wiping. Short downtime saves time and improves productivity.
Address: Zhaojiaqiao, Shebei Village, Xin'an Town, Deqing County, Zhejiang Province 313217, China
© Copyright 2015. Green Machine Tool Co., Ltd.